The business case for caring for workers is irrefutable.
This opportunity is for you, if you are:
- HR Directors and Heads of HR
- Occupational Health Managers and Advisers
- Chief Medical Officers
- Managers of Health and Wellbeing
- Managers of Health and Safety
- Heads of Employee Relations
- Corporate Social Responsibility Managers
- Rewards and Benefits Professionals
Being seen as a ‘caring organisation’ will build the business as an employer of choice thus driving engagement, retention and productivity.
Take the chance to uncover both the strategic and practical elements of implementing wellness programmes, building resilience and tackling stress amongst employees.
Increasing the wellbeing of the workforce increases the productivity of business.
What The Alchemist R&D will do for you
Establish a ‘wellness focus’ based on your business outcomes.
Research your current wellness levels with an ‘outcome focus’ approach.
Outcome focus considers business health alongside the wellbeing of employees and establishes the best collective program to achieve the companies wellness focus.
Present your data as a sustainable wellness program with which you will be able to:
- Examine the impact of ageing workforces
- Learn to embed mindfulness in to your organisation
- Explore successful strategies to reduce stress and build resilience
- Understand how to move the mental health agenda forward in your organisation
- Be able to develop wellbeing champions and ensure longevity of wellness programmes
To book an initial discussion contact us here
Hourly rate + travel and expenses